Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lunch Buddy that will be Dearly Missed

A Lunch Buddy that will be Dearly Missed
 
I met Art almost two years ago. He and I played an online game along with a group of our friends. I never really spoke to him much online, and I only knew him as one of Daniel's high school friends. I happen to work with Daniel in Fullerton, and one day a visitor came into our office, and that was when I finally met Art in person. He seemed like a really cool guy, always smiling or joking around. Art had a very pleasant and friendly demeanor, which is why I think he was so easy to talk to or hang out with once you got the chance.
 
Since there's only Daniel and me in the office, it's always nice to have an extra friend or two join us for lunch. Art was a regular lunch buddy. Whenever Art was in the Fullerton area for school, he'd always stop by the office to hang out and tease Dan and me about playing games on the computer when we should have been "working." One random thing I will always remember is the odd way Art would let us know he was at our door. Dan and I like to keep the door to our office closed to avoid solicitors, so whenever Art would stop by, he would peak through the mail hole on the door rather than knock, which would probably look pretty weird or suspicious to anyone passing by our office door. That always gave me a laugh.
 
I did not know Arthur for as long as his other friends have, but in the short time that I did know him, I can truly say that he was an affable person and he will be dearly missed by those who were fortunate enough to know such a cool guy.
 
I'll miss our Thai Basil lunch outtings Art....rest in peace buddy.
 
Matt Cenzon


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: