Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Arthur, teammate and friend

My memories of Arthur is someone who says "Hello" or "Hi" to you first.  At practice he would say it before I can say it to him.  He is also friend that I was able to have small talks with and small jokes at time.  One of the best memory of him was in Canada.  We did not want to go with the others to Chinatown for dinner.  He and I vwanted something else.  So we walked around and took a chance at this small restaurant, which gave me some time to get to know Arthur more.  I remember the funny part after eating was we had the same thought about giving a small tip since the service was not great.  Other memories I have of Arthur will never be forgotten.       

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

No comments: