Tuesday, December 4, 2007

About Arthur!

I've known Arthur since I joined LARD back in october,
2000.
My wife Lisa and I joined the team together right
after we got married in september of the same year.
The official LARD racing season just finished in
september.
Arthur was amongst a small handful of people we first
met on the team. He was quiet but very courteous.
After talking to him, I realized how much he enjoyed
drawing. As the years went by, I can see why he
ultimately made the decision to make animation his
career.
Arthur can always eat and eat fast at that.
When we sat together for the Annual LARD christmas
dinner 2 years ago, he was done with his main course
before my wife and I finished our appetizers.

As a person, Arthur has always been very humble and
respectful, and I know he would have been successful
in his career.
Being a father of 3 boys myself, I am sure Arthur's
mother is very proud of her son.

Mark Feng

No comments: